be carefull what you eat while shooting

colin lad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news I am polishing a gun prior to re-blue at present. I read on another thread that Brasso removes blue, all I can say is not unless you rub it in for many,many hours! After watching over an hour of rubbish daytime TV the trigger guard was still nicely blued and very shiny

If you had ever visited the Branston Factory there would be no worries about eating it anymore , My sister in law visited and has not touched it since !

it would take more than knowing whats in it to put me off branston i love it,

i know what goes into some donna kebabs but still found them a must have when p****d up lol

colin

I remember my first evening flight we got nothing anyway when me and father were loading the gear back into the car the dog had one final shake and the salt water went all over the semi auto it wasnt until the next morn when it was taken out of the cabinet to be cleaned that we relised and it had lifted some of the blacking on the reciever and some blueing on the barrels on small droplets not that noticeable but quite annoying

I hope you dont use branston fine cut, it doesnt give a clean kill.

You do talk some rubbish at times ack-ack

I have been shooting pigeon with branston fine cut for years , the pattern is far superior to that of the larger size branston and will kill just as well at sensible ranges.

I have been shooting pigeon with branston fine cut for years , the pattern is far superior to that of the larger size branston and will kill just as well at sensible ranges.

Well you speak for yourself but some of us have got respect for our quarry. Nothing less than original full chunky for me.

You sir are cruel.

I really dont want ti fall out with you but this is the internet so i am duty bound - keep branston fine loads fir the clay ground.