At last its the day i pick up my new semi auto ( A400)

Guest stevo

YOu did better than me mate, I ended up bunking off work and driving 80 miles to pick mine up from Avalon, they offered to courier it up.....Noooooooooo way was I wating any longer than neccessary...lol....Well done, enjoy......

Edited by lloydi73

Hmm now I want a new gun lol :) it is exciting going into a gun shop, even if it's just to look,

Lewis what auto are you getting?

I ended up with a Beretta AL391 Urika wooden stock 28" barrel. Although its not new still came in original box with full set of chokes and oil etc. Very happy so far and it seems to cycle 27g superfasts well.

Guest stevo

I ended up with a Beretta AL391 Urika wooden stock 28" barrel. Although its not new still came in original box with full set of chokes and oil etc. Very happy so far and it seems to cycle 27g superfasts well.

I had one of those . Cracking auto's if you ask me . I bet your chuffed to bits and quite rightly so. I hope you have as much fun with it as I'm having with mine .

Guest stevo

Stevo, watched you shooting in the vid section with your new beretta, cracking shooting there :yes:

I think I may treat myself to a new semi auto soon :)

thank you , your too kind , think I just had a lucky day .

Im having it fitted on Thursday , ready for another day out on Friday , so fingers crossed it should be spot on .