NEW pigeon shooting video with my new beretta A400

Guest stevo

Evening all ,

well as some of you know yesterday I picked up a brand spanking new Beretta A400 Action , well to say I was over the moon with it when I picked it up would be an understatement to say the least , anyhow I got it home and spent half the night playing , and reading the instructions ( for the gun pod ) , when I got a call , would I like to go and shoot some more drillings in the morning , of course I will I said , so off I went this morning ,

now just point out , the gun was and still is 100% standard as in , I have not altered it in any way , I wanted to take it out for a day , see how and where it shoots before I even think about changing anything , so please bear that in mind when you watch the vid , its the first time I have used it !! ( does shoot a tad high )

I was set up for 7am and was shooting over fresh bean drillings , no decoys , only a magnet with 2 dead birds on it . I packed up at 2.45pm only because I was shattered ( getting old )

the day finished with a total bag of

92 woodies

5 rooks

4 jackdaws

total bag of 101 birds

please note I made a bit of a hash of the vid , about halfway through the morning I noticed the battery was nearly flat , it turns out I have a wifi thing on the cam . And I never knew it , I turned it off but it had already killed my battery :-( so I had to use it sparingly to make sure it lasted me , also the last two birds shot are the wrong way around , , the one with me cheering was when I hit the hundred and the other one is when I hit the 101 , I packed up at that point .

anyway I hope you enjoy what I have managed to record anyway

link for vid

photo of the days bag https://www.dropbox.com/sc/0cglrplehvl9fv0/rbyOulYXWR

Great shooting you make it look easy I have the xplor light love it to bits the a400 range are great.

Edited by ulsterman

• 2 weeks later...