What do people use to cover their faces?

• 3 months later...

1 of these about £6/£7 OFF eBay http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Splitstop63/media/011_zps9ab55285.jpg.html works well

As said above tho you have to keep still and Not needed in a hide

That thing makes you look like a demented elephant who's doing a bit of DIY with his trunk. I find that as soon as I put my face veil on I seem to want a fag so rarely use anything apart from me hat.

If I'm lucky the missus *****, whilst in the 69 position, me on the bottom coz I'm a lazy man,

I don't use owt on pigeon but on the corvids it a face veil, and as has been said already a good hide and no movement until your are ready to shoot your load( sorry just thinking of the 69 again!!!!!)

Atb

Flynny

• 4 weeks later...

I was out the other evening, fully camoed up, had a few pigeons down and I got a call off my brother who had seen my car in the field, he said he was on his way across the feilds to join me.

When he got there he was in shorts with a purple t shirt on and a pair of raybans too! He got in the hose and within 2 minutes he had dropped 2 pigeons and a crow!

Made me feel a bit silly dressed like action man:-)

I was out the other evening, fully camoed up, had a few pigeons down and I got a call off my brother who had seen my car in the field, he said he was on his way across the feilds to join me.

When he got there he was in shorts with a purple t shirt on and a pair of raybans too! He got in the hose and within 2 minutes he had dropped 2 pigeons and a crow!

Made me feel a bit silly dressed like action man:-)

cracked me up just had the vision of you sat there all action man and your bro turns up ****