Sign in to follow this  
beesley121

What do people use to cover their faces?

Had to start using a mesh face net and then trim my beard as when I mounted my gun it used to catch my beard. I thought I had got past that stage of beard pulling when my kids were young but my gun was doing a very good impression of what my kids used to do.

1 of these about £6/£7 OFF eBay http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Splitstop63/media/011_zps9ab55285.jpg.html works well

As said above tho you have to keep still and Not needed in a hide

That thing makes you look like a demented elephant who's doing a bit of DIY with his trunk. I find that as soon as I put my face veil on I seem to want a fag so rarely use anything apart from me hat.

Guest stevo

only time I cover my face is when crow/rook shooting apart from that a hat is all you need , that's if you feel the need .

stevo

If I'm lucky the missus *****, whilst in the 69 position, me on the bottom coz I'm a lazy man,

I don't use owt on pigeon but on the corvids it a face veil, and as has been said already a good hide and no movement until your are ready to shoot your load( sorry just thinking of the 69 again!!!!!)

Atb

Flynny

I'm lucky enough to be extremely good looking so there's no reason for me to hide my face.

Lol

I'm lucky enough to be extremely good looking so there's no reason for me to hide my face.

Lol

You must be blind lol

Ive got about 15 different face masks, hoods and veils, I dont wear them but they look so good on the adverts I just have to buy them, do you think I need help.? :lol::lol:

Ive got about 15 different face masks, hoods and veils, I dont wear them but they look so good on the adverts I just have to buy them, do you think I need help.? :lol::lol:

Get yourself to doctors ASAP. :lol:

Iv noticed all the youtube videos of crowman and digweed shooting mammoth bags and they wer no masks. andy crow weed realtree clothing and no headgear and digweed just weres jeans and a white polo top and he barely makes an effort to duck down or hide lol

This time of the year I spend so much time looking through my net my face has got a tan with white squares on it, the only thing I have on my face is a smile especially when I hit one .

I was out the other evening, fully camoed up, had a few pigeons down and I got a call off my brother who had seen my car in the field, he said he was on his way across the feilds to join me.

When he got there he was in shorts with a purple t shirt on and a pair of raybans too! He got in the hose and within 2 minutes he had dropped 2 pigeons and a crow!

Made me feel a bit silly dressed like action man:-)

I was out the other evening, fully camoed up, had a few pigeons down and I got a call off my brother who had seen my car in the field, he said he was on his way across the feilds to join me.

When he got there he was in shorts with a purple t shirt on and a pair of raybans too! He got in the hose and within 2 minutes he had dropped 2 pigeons and a crow!

Made me feel a bit silly dressed like action man:-)

cracked me up just had the vision of you sat there all action man and your bro turns up ****