Gun safe mods

Robc.22tactical

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an old cabinet and done the whole thing in a dark green flake style paint, and using sanders and grinder at work cut out gun slots (sort of thing) and it looks like it was bought like that.

My mate done one in a a lovely gloss black and lines the entire inside in a red velvet haha looks pretty smart (if it was in a mansion)

........if I'm honest I would rap my gun cabinet in realtree and line it, I would paint it purple and line it in sheep skin! who gives a toss! I have a realtree semi auto so why not a cabinet? I think a FEO would be more intrested in the fact it locks and your guns are licenced. Sod it I might do my cabinet purview with sheepskin in it now and stick flower power stickers on it!!!!!

Nearly 4k views wondered why my ears were burning lol

I got an old cabinet and done the whole thing in a dark green flake style paint, and using sanders and grinder at work cut out gun slots (sort of thing) and it looks like it was bought like that.

My mate done one in a a lovely gloss black and lines the entire inside in a red velvet haha looks pretty smart (if it was in a mansion)

........if I'm honest I would rap my gun cabinet in realtree and line it, I would paint it purple and line it in sheep skin! who gives a toss! I have a realtree semi auto so why not a cabinet? I think a FEO would be more intrested in the fact it locks and your guns are licenced. Sod it I might do my cabinet purview with sheepskin in it now and stick flower power stickers on it!!!!!

Are you for real?

Pics please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I painted it a dark hammerite green, it was sNd blasted aswell, then had all the locks cleaned up, and cut all the foam inserts and padding using machins at work. not that crazy. looks not different to the expensive dark green ones that are 300 quid exept mine cost me about 40 done, probly cost my firm about a grand In wages though lol

my mates black on is quality, I'd buy it like it. just a gloss black with velvet lining all in it. But of ur asking if I'm joking about painting it pink and doing sheepskin........ Then no I would doit I don't see why it would matter, Austin powers gun cabinet. Boom

OK. I think it's time. Rob I'm sorry for hi-jacking your thread but we need some photos of everyone's cabinets, The more pimped the better. Mine has a light in it with a pir so it comes on when you open the door, lined with carpet. seriously thinking of doing the sheepskin lining thing now. I saw some in Dunelm Mills the other weekend when Mrs. Sco77w needed me to carry her purchases.Loads of colours too......

Now where's my camera?

My mate is. Sign writer and keeps saying if I give him my gun cabinet hel rap it. the vinyls is just expensive. I might redo mine coke summer actually. might go for a ice really dark marble red with a dark green leather effect vinyls inside. there's one on eBay now that is airbrushed to look like old wood

Thats handy to know cheers kingo15 i was working in wellingborough 2/3 weeks ago so next time im over your way i'll message you and if its ok come and grab some ?

No worries mate just give me an idea of what size you want and how much im normally about somewhere. I might even be at risely getting some practice in haha