Gun safe mods

Robc.22tactical

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about covering the outside of the cabinet in faux leather? Then it wouldn't really look like a gun cabinet? Then line the inside with realtree and have your guns camo wrapped too? Then any would be thief couldnt see the guns even if he looked inside???

Hth Rich

Edited by rapid rich

this is the funniest post I have read for ages.

found out earlier this evening that the company I work is being liquidated and I no longer have a job, so my mood has not been great but the replies on this post have cracked me up.

Edited by belly47

" i thought it was a bargain and yes am gonna bolt it to wall wen finished it"

1/ I agree!

2/I understood original post: do I have a problem needing professional intervention?

3/I wish my missus would find such bargains.

4/My gunsafes are lined with carpet stuck on with spray trim glue.

Good on you Robc for carrying on with the craic. My gun cabinet is only days from getting painted PINK!!!!! Pink I tell you!!!! Well that's what I get from Putting it in the room Mrs. Sco77w decided to use as her walk-in-wardrobe.

The carpet inside is (stuck to sides and back with spray adhesive from Wilcos) is green. Will that clash with the pink?

I lined my safe with a yoga mat it's great and soft and like memory foam.

John

And boy are his guns relaxed, calm and oh so flexible! :lol:

For £40 it's a very good buy :yes:

Dont forget to bolt it to the wall though :whistling:

Isn't that what the glue's for? :devil::whistling:

looks like an Air Aarms S410? - I kept my air rifle in a cabinet for months wile I was waiting to get everything together to put in for my SGC and FAC. My Cabinet has to be in the loft so when When the FEO came out and had a look I think it helped that I had been going up and down to put me air rifle away every session.

So if somethings camo its for air rifles is that how it goes deershooter ?

And yeah im shocking at writting the best of times foxwit so it could take a while im stuck on the ammo question as it says calibre and ammount 3x each was looking like stf someone with enuf ammo to fill that could create a small war lol would i just put the calibre of rifle and then the ammo for the gun im applying for or will i need to put different ammo down if im testing them say ? And with regends for ammount how much is ok ? Im not sure of the quantity of rounds you can buy at once i.e air rifle tins are 200 or 500 please help as i only have a few questions left befor i can send it off

Aye like they say every cloud has a silver lining and all that i had a text from my mate who ordered glue on flee ay he said its here so will be seeing him 2mozand he also said my 501b red torch and jack pyke torch holder have arrived guess im gonna be a busy boy 2moz

So if somethings camo its for air rifles is that how it goes deershooter ?

And yeah im shocking at writting the best of times foxwit so it could take a while im stuck on the ammo question as it says calibre and ammount 3x each was looking like stf someone with enuf ammo to fill that could create a small war lol would i just put the calibre of rifle and then the ammo for the gun im applying for or will i need to put different ammo down if im testing them say ? And with regends for ammount how much is ok ? Im not sure of the quantity of rounds you can buy at once i.e air rifle tins are 200 or 500 please help as i only have a few questions left befor i can send it off

Aye like they say every cloud has a silver lining and all that i had a text from my mate who ordered glue on flee ay he said its here so will be seeing him 2mozand he also said my 501b red torch and jack pyke torch holder have arrived guess im gonna be a busy boy 2moz

You can only ask for the ammunition for the rifles you are applying for. If it's for vermin and .22lr then put 600 down if it's .223 then 160 should do it.