Gun safe mods

Robc.22tactical

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by the Police man you need to now store air rifles in a secure manner, and he told me they should be kept in a cabinet.

You have to keep them so under 18s who are regularly there can't access them with only a toddler mines in a cupboard with a catch on the front.

Edited by welshwarrior

Lool that was a picture they were prepped in my kitchen i don't know were you do yours lol if you think I'm gonna do it there and ahh well you know if you don't like the look of the pic then don't look tbh and malkiserow the wardrobe is getting done wen room gets decorated lol and the cab will get done over the weekend mate pics hopefully sunday night monday morning check then I'm not gonna reply to the b.s of this lot just gonna carry on doing this thread to show wot can be done as a weekend project lol something to do wen not out shooting tbh

So if somethings camo its for air rifles is that how it goes deershooter ?

And yeah im shocking at writting the best of times foxwit so it could take a while im stuck on the ammo question as it says calibre and ammount 3x each was looking like stf someone with enuf ammo to fill that could create a small war lol would i just put the calibre of rifle and then the ammo for the gun im applying for or will i need to put different ammo down if im testing them say ? And with regends for ammount how much is ok ? Im not sure of the quantity of rounds you can buy at once i.e air rifle tins are 200 or 500 please help as i only have a few questions left befor i can send it off

Aye like they say every cloud has a silver lining and all that i had a text from my mate who ordered glue on flee ay he said its here so will be seeing him 2mozand he also said my 501b red torch and jack pyke torch holder have arrived guess im gonna be a busy boy 2moz

Just wake up ,what do you think the Feo will think when he visits and you show him a camo gun safe he will think "who is this Jonny Rambo "if you were to do a poll I bet you are the only pigeonwatch member who has a cammo gunsafe

As for posting a pic with a bag of weed in it what hope have you got to obtain a FAC

You are irresponsible and you should think again about asking for a Fac

Deershooter