why has this woman not been prosecuted?

kdubya

Fundamentally though she was exonerated by the commissioner..as would a UKIP MP if there were any....I would be tempted to consider changing your Avatar as it is exceedingly contradictory and your posts are predominately composed to court controversy...hon y soit qui mal y pense would perhaps be more appropriate.

Or,

Honi soit qui mal y pense :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why? lets think! cons are just that cons, they destroyed the industrial heritage of this country, liebor are more treacherous than guy fawkes and gave MY country away without asking me, and the fluffy lefts want everyone to be as diverse as them well sorry I wont be I want to be as designed by nature not by the left. UKIP offer me the only viable alternative, and I will give them my support in their efforts to change the political map :yes: plus of course I want the right to put ENGLISH on my passport and every form I have to fill in that at the moment does not give me that option. ok clear enough or do you want a doctors report and a printout of my PNC history?

KW

All right I get that, i personally wonder just how right wing UKIP are and where did all the NF BNP members go that I loathed throughout my adult life, Regarding your avatar do the words Freedom, Equality, Brotherhood, only apply to the white English ? or more specifically to hard working tax paying men from hartlepool

Sorry whats so funny ? surely you recognise the typically English values of Liberte fraternite egalite ??? so deeply ingrained in UKIPs own doctrine !

As a nation we only recognise these when it suits us and can adapt them to our means. Scargill was a classic at it but KW thinks that he was part of that lovely fluffy Industrial sector that the Tories ruined. The same unionised, inefficient closed shop that the taxpayer subsidised for years.

All right I get that, i personally wonder just how right wing UKIP are and where did all the NF BNP members go that I loathed throughout my adult life, Regarding your avatar do the words Freedom, Equality, Brotherhood, only apply to the white English ? or more specifically to hard working tax paying men from hartlepool

I would say that the NF/BNP that we all loathe mostly resurfaced in the EDL.

As a nation we only recognise these when it suits us and can adapt them to our means. Scargill was a classic at it but KW thinks that he was part of that lovely fluffy Industrial sector that the Tories ruined. The same unionised, inefficient closed shop that the taxpayer subsidised for years.

it could be said at least the tax payer was subsidizing jobs back then now he just subsidizes noses in troffs :lol:

True enough. I think we should slim down the number of councillors and MPS by 50%

On a serious note, the sums bak then were eye watering. The troughing costs are chickenfeed by comparison. Before KW jumps in, I'm not defending the troughers! :lol::lol:

Back to the original post................

Don't worry about it, just see it as setting a precedent, when you've next worked your way through the tangled minefield of a self assessment tax form and made a minor error quote this case when HMRC try to make you sell the house to pay the fines.

Expenses to me are black and white. Were they 100% incurred in the course of your duties.

Yes- Claim it.

No- don't

MIne run to between 2.5 - 4k a month depending on the month and how much travelling I do. In 24 years of having an expense account I have yet to have one queried.

Being of the same position and amounts spent, I have never had my expenses queried. Although there was one time when I took a party of suppliers out into London (bunch of Aussie engineers/ironmongers) and spent a serious amount and i found myself in front of the CFO, who after some explaining signed it off under his hospitality budget (not my depts).

Like the above expense policies are black and white, or should be if they are in place and being policed by the relivent finance /AP dept.

Some of what the MP's have got away with is disgusting, very few of the fraudulent calumets have actually been sent to prison. In the private sector the police usually are involved immediately and charges are brought as soon as evidence is produced by the employer.

T

seems there's even more to it. in that it was recommended she pay 45K back which truffles and his mates then reduced to 5K! bent corrupt stinking toads the lot of them.

KW

Edited by kdubya