any reviews on this gun?

Mc-

Hello, sorry I have been posting a lot recently but still deciding on a good air rifle for myself.

Ive had a look at the bsa supersport se today and i really like it but i know its around 11ft/lbs but have a few other questions like is ok for hunting and if so what can i hunt with it?, is it very loud?, what fps does it put out?

sorry about posting so much dont know if there are any rules or anything about it.

many thanks :)

No rules about the amount you post as far as I'm aware! the content perhaps :P

Yeah. fine for hunting. Any full power air rifle will be fine for hunting, so long as it is accurate, which is more about the shooter than the gun! The FPS will be dependent on the cal. of the gun. my R10 running at 11.5ft/lbs sends AA diabolo fields down at about the 780fps mark However, a .22 will be doing about 590 I think. It will have a fair crack on it, but any air rifle does. Get yourself a silencer and you should be fine :), although I think the SE is open sights, so finding one that fits might be hard!

Hope that helps mate!