Pigeon & Rough Shoot S.E. Essex Available Immediately

Yearly syndicate places available. Last few guns required.

2 guns available - Starter shoot, 120 acres - Runwell (Wickford), suit beginner or completely broke experienced gun.. - Just £175 for the year!

2 guns available - Billericay 600 acres+ £400 pgpa

2/3 guns available - Rawreth (Wickford) 600 acres £400 pgpa

Some farms may be larger in size but the area quoted is for shootable arable land.

I have been managing shoots for 25 years and only allow safe & sensible UK shooters. If you would like further information & to view please p.m me with your full name and contact details. I will give you my mobile number.

Only genuine guns please, these places will go very quickly.

Regards Gordon

pigeonshoot.org

Apologies, I thought I had replied to all pm's. I am looking for fairly local guns who will renew each year. In my experience if you have to travel more than 10 miles or so you will not shoot often enough and will not renew. It is also not ideal for those that can only get down at the weekends. I would think you are probably at least 40 miles away. Regards

Just for information.

I have known Gordon for a number of years and always found him easy and very straightforward to deal with, this is a genuine and superb opportunity for someone. He does vet all parties putting themselves forward which is not at all unreasonable.

• 3 weeks later...