New addition to the family

trxnav

A wee cutie right enough, if only they lived for ever, am sick o sitting on the couch breakin ma heart after burying them.

mate i have a springer ozzie we rehomed him from a guy of here (pw) 3 years ago he is 9 now i have never been the soppy sentimental type had a cat once and it got run over 'hay ho put it in a black sack and lob it in the wheely bin'

but since having ozzie i can't imagine what its going to be like when he goes i have grown very attached to the old boy

colin

It wisnae meant tae be funny, aye am tired no long in fae work an no long tae am back oot again. Am a bit emotional the noo, this big beast was a machine batterd through cover like a cover batter througher then 3 days after keepers day couldny move withoot screemin, got him xrayed an theres no cartilage left between the disk at the base o his hips an the start o his tail. He's only ****in nine.

mate i have a springer ozzie we rehomed him from a guy of here (pw) 3 years ago he is 9 now i have never been the soppy sentimental type had a cat once and it got run over 'hay ho put it in a black sack and lob it in the wheely bin'

but since having ozzie i can't imagine what its going to be like when he goes i have grown very attached to the old boy

colin

Hes a legend thats why. Bless him. Probably one of the funniest dogs ive meet.