Luxury in the hide

Cosd

Don't know about you but I've always wanted something where I can put a few bits on when in the hide.

Sod's law says as soon as you pour a coffee or a cuppa birds will decoy into the pattern and more often than not I'll spill my drink putting it on the ground in a hurry.

Bought this hide pole table from http://www.gmsproducts.co.uk and was very impressed. Easy to set up on the hide pole, sturdy, and enough room for a few bits.

Another great feature is the built in gun rest, again, does exactly what it says on the tin. Gun was secure and sturdy giving easy access when needed, and above all else ensures gun is safe and will not topple over.

Always buying bits and bobs which end up left at home or in the bin, this has to be one of my best buys in a long time. This definitely adds a little luxury in the hide.

Thought this is worth sharing!!

Here's a couple of pictures as well:

E70F5318-BF7E-447B-8765-1C7F7F3BEB71.jpg

C0FA795A-6106-455C-BF35-0E8A9F5C1D6E.jpg

Didn't think we were allowed to post links to other website, not advertising on here?....nice bit of kit tho

I think it isn't allowed if it is in competition with sponsors of the site. This table isn't sold by our sponsors so is not in competition in my view.

I'll remove the link if the mods prefer, but think it's an excellent product which hide shooters will appreciate.

it looks a good bit of kit that does got to admit :good:

It is mate!!

Guys

I have nothing to do with the company.

I'm going to the Norfolk Flush next month, more than happy to bring them up with me to save you the postage if anyone wanted to buy one. Company is based about four miles from me and I don't mind collecting.

Guest rimotu66

One more thing to buy, at this rate I will need Pickfords every time I go shooting :/

Great item, is there a version so I can plug in my Iphone and wireless :lol:

Superb love that.

How does it secure to the pole? Will it fit any poles do you think buddy?.

There are two thumb screws at the back, loosen those and you slide a piece out, push onto the hide pole, slide piece back in and tighten screws.

Its meant for standard size hide pole (20mm from memory but I can check), but my friend Herr Plinker used it on the Pinewood poles as well (even though they are slimmer than most poles (he mounted it onto the collar).

There are two thumb screws at the back, loosen those and you slide a piece out, push onto the hide pole, slide piece back in and tighten screws.

Its meant for standard size hide pole (20mm from memory but I can check), but my friend Herr Plinker used it on the Pinewood poles as well (even though they are slimmer than most poles (he mounted it onto the collar).

That's lovely thank you mate. No need to check ill soon adjust it!!!

Yeah looks great until the dog decides to burst through the hide or the gun gets stuck in the netting as you are mounting. :oops: Then it ends up where I put it in the first place......in the dubs at my feet.

Think you need to train your dog

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stevo

Cosd ,

ive just bought one of these , been using it for the past couple of weeks , I think its great !!! . big thanks for putting up the link mate .

stevo

• 1 month later...