being left handed

Foxwit

So Its very expensive and frustrating being a left handed shooter. I'm currently looking for a left handed .223 I want a cz american 452 (not the lux one with hog back stock) but I cant find a price on one or even find a stockist. Should I just get used to shooting a R/H bolt?! mind you I have seen a nice Remington 700 cdl in left hand.

what are peoples thoughts - any other lefties have the same problem? I mean to get a new lefty is so expensive and they hardly ever turn up S/H in my searches.

I'm left handed and left eye dominant but I've always shot right handed. You do get a greater choice and it's not hard to get used to. You need to give it a go before splashing the money out.

I have been shooting left handed for so long there is no way I could start to change its just not comfortable for me. Infact it is quite awkward. I can shoot right handed guns in a left handed manner but a right handed bolt for a left shooter is a pain

my point exactly 7 guns available on guntrader in the country! I am seriously considerinf going to have a look ad the remington.

I always thought a right handed bolt was 'fine' but recently bought a left handed tikka .222 and took the time to practice cycling it, dry firing mounting and loading dummy rounds. At first it felt really awkward but now, bearing in mind i have only fired two shots through it, my right handed .243 feels terrible and ungainly by comparison. I know thats not much help but if i wasnt so attached to my .243 i would be looking to trade.....

I am a lefty but actually using a right handed rifle is better in a lot of instances, shooting off sticks is quicker for a start or a bipod, i personally don't use a bipod but same principle as sticks, you have a free hand to cycle the bolt whilst still being on target, when culling this means i get chance for a few beasts. I know a few right handed shooters that commented on wanting a lefty for the same reason, atb wayne. ps just got an underlever so that's going to be really interesting