A1 or AA Magnet??

Annand90

I have an AA one, and no problems with it, but not had any other to compare to.

Agreed. Unless someone has experience of both then comparisons are hard to find. I got mine fro UK shootwarehouse. It's spun trouble free for over 5 yrs. and you get a discount!

Got an AA decoys one, it's built like a tank and weighs about the same. That said I got a billy bargain deal by buying an extra battery and flapper (with the random timer thrown in) with free post too. Can't really argue with that.

Yet again, for the money I couldn't make one for less given time and materials. Although it's not sophisticated with adjustable arms for the pigeons and collapsible bits, adjustable height etc. the plus side is there's really very little to lose or break in the field.

Are these the cylinder type motor versions similar to the pinewood sporting magnet? If so does anyone know if there still available?

I'm sure my lightweight from uksw is the same as the pinewood, really well made and worth every penny, buy cheap buy twice. Google pinewood sporting for comparison as I don't think I'm allowed to link a competitor to the sponsors?

Are these the cylinder type motor versions similar to the pinewood sporting magnet? If so does anyone know if there still available?

Yes they are very similar in style and very light i think uk shoot still do them give them a ring and find out...