PW Charity Shoot Raffle

shoot and be safe

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well................................. I am pleased to say - I will be joining "The Crown Shoot" for a day this season :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: (I might leave the Kilt at home this year) :lol: :lol: :lol: It is not about winning but the money raised for a good cause :good::yes: :yes: :yes: & good shoot & pre shoot banter :yes:

Well................................. I am pleased to say - I will be joining "The Crown Shoot" for a day this season :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: (I might leave the Kilt at home this year) :lol: :lol: :lol: It is not about winning but the money raised for a good cause :good::yes: :yes: :yes: & good shoot & pre shoot banter :yes:

Ideal

Who else picked up the crown shoots?

I think one of the big winners for the day was .philmypower.

It turns out he has some really cool mates who are willing travel to the ends of the earth to help him out, actually it was slightly further, services on the bottom of M25.

image_zps726c8bb7.jpg

Here he is in his new ride, his missus thought she was in for a good time last night as he was still vibrating when he went to bed ..... post midnight!

Edited by Paul223

i'm looking forward to my stalk with Blunderbust.

The wife liked the toiletries and my mate Dombles (who shot a very respectable 41, considering this is the 2nd time he's ever picked up a shotgun, and the last being 8 years ago), won the 100 clays at AGL.

I think one of the big winners for the day was .philmypower.

It turns out he has some really cool mates who are willing travel to the ends of the earth to help him out, actually it was slightly further, services on the bottom of M25.image_zps726c8bb7.jpg

Here he is in his new ride, his missus thought she was in for a good time last night as he was still vibrating when he went to bed ..... post midnight!

A big thanks to Paul for not only driving an extra 2 hrs the wrong way at the end of the day but also checking over the vehicle and getting me some extra money off. Another thank you to Brown for tagging along, being selfish in the raffle and not sharing his beers. And finally thanks to magman who kindly gave me a lift to the shooting ground.

I really do have some fantastic friends who will always go above and beyond to help me. I'm very greatfull to you all, not just the mates who helped me this weekend but the mates who are allways there for me, weather it be a chat, advice or an extra pair of hands.

I should also add that a lot of these mates I talk about are members of the crown shoot.

A big thanks to Paul for not only driving an extra 2 hrs the wrong way at the end of the day but also checking over the vehicle and getting me some extra money off. Another thank you to Brown for tagging along, being selfish in the raffle and not sharing his beers. And finally thanks to magman who kindly gave me a lift to the shooting ground.

I really do have some fantastic friends who will always go above and beyond to help me. I'm very greatfull to you all, not just the mates who helped me this weekend but the mates who are allways there for me, weather it be a chat, advice or an extra pair of hands.

I should also add that a lot of these mates I talk about are members of the crown shoot.

Where's my thank you? I shared my raffle prize :P:lol: