Looking for a new pup

Mark L

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your just "different" in the way you see things. I might recommend I smart car or similar to a youngster starting out driving, be a fat lot of use to a rep clocking up 150k a year on the motorways though, purposes are different as are people. My wife I should pass the 12 ga auto with 3" shells if she was going on a goose flight do I see it better than the double 10 I have? no, but it is in her smaller hands as the big double weighs in at around 13lb with 32" barrels. The purpose in the last case is exactly the same but the person is different, "having the right jokey on the right horse" is the well known phrase.

So is Stevie Wonder but he wouldn't tell one person to by a piano one day, slate piano's off then advise them to buy a banjo the following day.

If you look hard enough for fault you will always find it

Yes, you are right. I meant to type 'buy', not, 'by'! :good:

The last person to expect to find "fault" in advice geared towards him, is the orig poster. He would only find fault when it was too late :bye2: