Appliances Online.co.uk

Munzy

Wise to start by saying that I have no affiliation with this company at all! I rarely write positive reviews for companies but this will be an exception!

I've just spent a week trawling through online retailers looking for an oven and hob and found Appliances Online to be one of the cheapest online stores.

Anyway, placed an order at 11:40pm last night and was able to select the following day for delivery completely free of charge. I put it down to a glitch in their website but alas, received a text and call at 7am this morning to say my items will be delivered by "Christos" between 12noon and 4pm today. They also supplied the driver's number should I wish to call him.

Fantastic service and a very slick operation!

Edited by Munzy

Can only confirm the above. Had a dishwasher from them last year and a chest freezer last week. Great service all round.

The dishwasher delivery was supposed to be with us between 12 and 2 p.m. Driver called at 11:00 saying the truck had developed a problem with the gearbox, a replacement truck was on the way out to them but they'd be late as they'd have to transfer the entire days delivery from vehicle to vehicle. Kept us informed all afternoon, basically saying don't wait in for us as we won't be there until roughly 7 p.m. (this was a Saturday). They rocked up at 18:45 and delivered.

I've had companies who can only narrow a delivery time down to "sometime between 0700 and 1800", so getting a company who understand logistics is a joy.