Aimzonic moderators

Dunkield

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the best place/price. Been looking and saving for a long while just about there but the Rhone LTD are the RRP which is higher than Welshwarrior's price.

I can wait a little longer if the price is right.

Is the Plus worth the extra? for the sake of 1dB

I called Alan Rhone and was quoted rrp, but could buy from them

The advice was to get my rfd to call them for a trade price, so the mod could be passed to me at cost.

So I paid the original price, shipped to my rfd and they chucked the thread protector (£15) in foc

Where is the best place/price. Been looking and saving for a long while just about there but the Rhone LTD are the RRP which is higher than Welshwarrior's price.

Mark Hazel did it for me at the same RRP as Alan Rhone, obviously easy for me to collect and potentially saved £25.

Is the Plus worth the extra? for the sake of 1dB

PM sent with my prices for what you asked for.

Used my Aimzonic Plus today on my 223 and and very pleased with it. Lots of comments on how quiet it was and it reduced the felt recoil to rimfire levels.

Well pleased :yes:

Same here, once I put a few into a target, went stalking a couple of times this weekend and shot a Fox a reasonable way out and 3 roebucks too. My mate has been as hesitant as me regarding threading and moderation his 6.5 having witnessed all of those shots he now wants one.

• 2 weeks later...

been out a few times with the same as yours Dunkield. not as quite as the pez, in fact the 222 is a lot louder. same bore on the paz as the AZ but the mod is a LOT lighter so that in its self is a godsend. turns out there is only 1" shift between the pex and the AZ so on the range i will still use the pez and then switch to the AZ for stalking

I looked at the very good price the WW was able to offer and then weighed things up.Daunstey gunshop made me a fair price and it would work the same as WW if i had to pay all the RFD costs so im happy with that.

just need to work out the thread on the nut so i can go get one made, no way am i paying £75 hehe.

• 9 months later...

So where is the cheapest place to get one of these mods from ?

Welshwarrior is, great guy to deal with, just ordered one off him, for my lads new rifle he is getting. I have the aimzonic plus on my 223, my son has the compact cyclone on his 22-250. They are excellent mods, son will have one soon for his 30-06:-)

Edited by reggiegun