Aimzonic moderators

Dunkield

Pleasure, pleased to help and best wishes if you decide to try one. I wish I could recommend based on comparison but have not had the opportunity to try others. My decision had to be made entirely "on paper", but based on my experience with since, I have no regrets, indeed, quite the contrary.

Tim

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.243, the variation for .308 has only just come through following completion of DSC1. I'm looking to take up the slot with a new 2014 model Sako 85 Synthetic Black once funds allow. The .243 will then be transferred to dedicated foxing duties and ultimately, NV.

I should add, as much as I love my A7, my one small gripe is the magazine capacity and no possibility of a third party given the configuration/fitting design. Three may be fine for deer, but it's rather a pain for foxing in the dark.

Edited by tjm160

Pleasure, pleased to help and best wishes if you decide to try one. I wish I could recommend based on comparison but have not had the opportunity to try others. My decision had to be made entirely "on paper", but based on my experience with since, I have no regrets, indeed, quite the contrary.

Tim

I have compared mine to mates A-tec CMM4, Wild Cat Predator, Wild Cat Evolution and my mates old T8 on a 22-250, the T8 being the only one quieter, but it weighs a tonne and looks crappy (rusts to)

Perhaps the OP would like to come to another range day and have a look? I appreciate it's a long way, but you could always tie it in with visiting friends?

if you could arrange for it to not be raining and the wind to be less than 30mph I could make the journey

Although I would have to drive past Bisley to get there which seems slightly ironic.

Coincidentally, my one and only friend is coming down this afternoon, I will discuss with him over a post stalking pint.

What make mod did you have that banana'd? and is that the same make as Drovers?

• 3 weeks later...