Max Clifford

smig4373

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met him a few months ago when he did a charity gig at the local cinema. Have to say he made my skin crawl even then.

Lets hope they help him settle in to his new way of life.

On the upside there will be a very nice cottage in Cotswold village of Broadway coming up for sale soon!!

Edited by Freakmode

Would I be correct in thinking that since none of his money is from the proceeds of crime, he will remain a very wealthy man other than legal costs?

Quite possibly , but there are bound to be a number of compensation claims off the back of him being found guilty.

there was a post about max clifford before and i wished him all the bad luck possible my actual words were i hope he gets found guilty even if he is not and i got coated by a few pw members and for the (even if he is not)comment i took that coating because i deserved it for that 1 comment even people that you hate deserve to be tried legally and properly but mate am i a happy boy today that horrible scum represented a timeshare company that stole my timeshare and had me and my wife thrown out on the street in lanzerope by security i hope he dies in jail ( not that i am still bitter or anything)

Ahh but remember the sentence will only be what he could have got at time of offences,so recon he will do yr 18 mths Max!!!!!!!!!

I think it will be more a case of your doing 18 months Max.

KW

Just thinking out loud -

Is operation yew tree only targeting celebs, or will they look at all historical allegations equally?

Rumour is that Clifford has a little black book with interesting info on all sorts of people - have to wonder how this will play out.