Strange find in the woods

caeser

So you know anyone with a trail cam?

dont need one ...it happens all the time around here.....i dont get involved until its warm enough for the long john's to come off.....generally around may....then its fun time with all them druids and witches.....cant say much for the drink !!

dont need one ...it happens all the time around here.....i dont get involved until its warm enough for the long john's to come off.....generally around may....then its fun time with all them druids and witches.....cant say much for the drink !!

You been eating them mushrooms again ditchman. :lol:

You been eating them mushrooms again ditchman. :lol:

thats what the drink was made from :whistling: ......i go to most of the local covens, but have given up on the "river" covens...the women like to be chased thro the norfolk reeds ( it tickles their beavers) i wont do it anymore as the mosqitoes play merry hell with the old tackle... :lol:

thats what the drink was made from :whistling: ......i go to most of the local covens, but have given up on the "river" covens...the women like to be chased thro the norfolk reeds ( it tickles their beavers) i wont do it anymore as the mosqitoes play merry hell with the old tackle... :lol:

:lol::lol: