some sick people out there... dog content

novice cushie shooter

It actually made me feel sick to think about the hell the poor dog had to endure. I hope the person(s) who did this get a serious hiding. I try not to wish ill upon anybody, but people who can do this deserve everything bad to happen to them.

Just down the road from me too.

I also cannot look at it as this stuff upsets me the problem is even if they do get cought they only get fined or a short sentence the real problem is in the eye of the law animals are just property that you can do with as you please and we all say what we would do to these people but in the end they get away with it most people are all talk.

Yes sickening and if caught the punishment will be minimal, but think on this........anyone capable of doing this to a dog is capable of doing it to a person. The moron(s) who did this unless locked up under some mental health law could be another Jamie Bulger type murder waiting to happen.

Hang on did this not happen recently, a young boy found with serious burns caused by an "accelerant" who died as a result of his injuries..............not heard any more about it in the news so don't know if the evil b****** who did it has been caught. Someone here may know.