Vacuum Cleaners-Recommendations?

bullet boy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enought we just bought a new dyson today as the trusty vax has died. Best part is that dyson got a deal on, we got a dc25 multi floor, usually £299 but if you trade your old vacum in you only pay £199. This varies by model how much trade up value you get back. Argos currys etc there all offering thid trade up offer

We spent £300 on a Dyson bally thing, what a load of ****,the biggest waste of money.Looks pretty, picks up jack ****.

Was a good buy really because when the wife says,"what shooting gear you been wasting your money on now" I just point at the dyson and grin.

Edited by Davyo

Funnily enought we just bought a new dyson today as the trusty vax has died. Best part is that dyson got a deal on, we got a dc25 multi floor, usually £299 but if you trade your old vacum in you only pay £199. This varies by model how much trade up value you get back. Argos currys etc there all offering thid trade up offer

I did that with Argos a few years ago. They had £100 off a DC25 so paid £219 for it. Works really well (3 cats) and has a pet hair brush attachment thing which is great for doing cushions etc. I know they aren't the cheapest but I don't mind paying a bit more for a good sucker.

A bloody hoover thread, thought this was pigeon watch not mumsnet

yes but bullet boy asked on PW because the folks on here (well some anyway) seem to be the fount of "all" knowledge and he obviously wanted to buy the best for his Mrs, and not waste money on tat. Therefore enabling him to spend more money on shooting related products.

So bullet boy what did the in house cleaner end up with ???

yes but bullet boy asked on PW because the folks on here (well some anyway) seem to be the fount of "all" knowledge and he obviously wanted to buy the best for his Mrs, and not waste money on tat. Therefore enabling him to spend more money on shooting related products.

So bullet boy what did the in house cleaner end up with ???

Vax C89-P6 b.Not my choice bud but it's sucks well and will do for now.

Thankyou Dougy.

Vax C89-P6 b.Not my choice bud but it's sucks well and will do for now.

Thankyou Dougy.

It wasnt your choice then it really does'nt matter then if it goes wrong or breaks, wont pick up the hairs, you just turn round and tell her,

"You Chose That One Dear" then leave her to it and go shooting :lol:

It wasnt your choice then it really does'nt matter then if it goes wrong or breaks, wont pick up the hairs, you just turn round and tell her,

"You Chose That One Dear" then leave her to it and go shooting :lol:

That's right Dougy!lol

Like I said it'll do for now but in the near future gonna get a hand held Dyson for use in the car.