Gerry Adams arrested!!

scolopax

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably find he has one of these letters,,,,, really bugs me how we have bowed to terrorist s over here lauding them as almost statesmen while brushing over their past crimes,,,only here cd that happen,,, but he will walk as usual more chance of me winning lottery than him or any of the others being done for their past actions..........

If they do finally nail Adams for something can McGuinness be far behind?

He won't even be charged with any thing . He has to much wriggle room . Now that he is a decent member of society

Harnser.

Edited by Harnser

Yep the provos are nt called terrorists anymore they were combatants and freedom fighters..history is being rewritten to appease the republican movement...nowhere else in the world would allow it..meanwhile victims have to endure the anguish of 100+ get out of jail free tickets to otr terrorists..whole thing makes me sick...im a firm believer they still have to meet their maker one day..

They could lock him up until he is dust, it still wont bring the victims back.....

TEH

No your right it wont bring the innocent victims back but you cant use that as a excuse not to hunt down the people who were responsible..........if Gerry I was never in the ira adams abducted your mother and executed her would you be happy to see him walk free ?????

Yep the provos are nt called terrorists anymore they were combatants and freedom fighters..history is being rewritten to appease the republican movement...nowhere else in the world would allow it..meanwhile victims have to endure the anguish of 100+ get out of jail free tickets to otr terrorists..whole thing makes me sick...im a firm believer they still have to meet their maker one day..

Yep. Chin up oppressed minorities everywhere. If you want political legitimacy and can't acquire it democratically, start killing people seems to be the message. It clearly works. You might get to have dinner with the Queen, even if you have murdered her cousin.

Yep the provos are nt called terrorists anymore they were combatants and freedom fighters..history is being rewritten to appease the republican movement...nowhere else in the world would allow it...

It is very common for this to happen all over the world, it is often the only way to stop the violence and legitimise both side's stance - the ANC and the suffragettes are the obvious examples but there are many others.

ever heard the name Mandela?

KW