Gerry Adams arrested!!

scolopax

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two sides to every story. Once again the usual suspects are quick to jump to biased conclusions. I shouldn't have to make this point, but why are these topics still being facilitated by the mods? Nothing good ever comes out of them.

There are two sides to every story. Once again the usual suspects are quick to jump to biased conclusions. I shouldn't have to make this point, but why are these topics still being facilitated by the mods? Nothing good ever comes out of them.

Come on, its nothing to do with religion... :lol:

Relax yourself there Dancake.......he will be home in time for his nightly coco :good::good:

Could it be that people are jumping to conclusions because Adams is a cheating,lying, manipulative scum bag killer or am I just reading his body language all wrong.

Interviews of former (are there any?) IRA given to Boston University (US) on the proviso that none of the contents would be released until the individual died. One died last year and had implicated Adams in the abduction, murder and burial of Jean McConville, another who is still alive and in his 70's has done the same.

awesome. they must have some solid evidence.

Edited by Penelope

Yep the provos are nt called terrorists anymore they were combatants and freedom fighters..history is being rewritten to appease the republican movement...nowhere else in the world would allow it..meanwhile victims have to endure the anguish of 100+ get out of jail free tickets to otr terrorists..whole thing makes me sick...im a firm believer they still have to meet their maker one day..

I was based in omagh for two years ,I got into trouble for calling them terrorists had to call them known players

He lies everytime he opens his mouth...this is long overdue but i reckon as usual he will walk scott free..he has a lot of blood on his hands

I hope they can convict. Like a lot of people here, I would like to move on from our troubled past but having the likes of Adams and co flout their past and rub our noses in it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. The fact they are now governing and glossing over all that happened by their hand repulses me.

If they had the decency to disappear into the background then maybe we can move on.

The Sinn Fein machine is complex and highly organised. He'll walk.

Edited by Big Al

Despicable people as they are, and I hate to say this but if it is part of the process that stops the folk in NI blowing each other up, shooting each other, torturing each other to death, and all the other horrors of the troubles, then having Adams and co walking as free men is worth it.

Despicable people as they are, and I hate to say this but if it is part of the process that stops the folk in NI blowing each other up, shooting each other, torturing each other to death, and all the other horrors of the troubles, then having Adams and co walking as free men is worth it.

I served for two years in Ireland and see wot your saying ,lost a mate over there I for one hope they string him up , but as are irish colleges have said he invented Teflon

Come on, its nothing to do with religion... :lol:

It isn't. And its debatable how much its got to do with politics either. They are all thugs and mobsters. Armed political struggle always descends into organised crime and when the political goal has been either been achieved or obviated by democratic process the criminal infrastructure never gets dismantled because it provides a living for too many people.

and what is the orther side to the story , his former sell out comrades said he gave the order for jean to be killed so why shouldnt he be arrested and lets not forget that adams went to the police on his own free will before they arrested him :hmm: a sure sign he knows that he wont get charged mi5 will look after their special friends :whistling:

surely this is a political bonfire....would'nt a trial and conviction be drawn out and divisive and pick off a freshly healed scab?..a recorded tape of a now dead man could not stand up in court as no opportunity to cross examine etc.........do not get me wrong,if there is clear and admissable evidence that anyone killed another person they should be tried...but without it I can only see damage and new splits to a country that at last was looking like it had laid the foundations to 'move on'.....

There is one alive that is alleged to have said the same thing.

surely this is a political bonfire....would'nt a trial and conviction be drawn out and divisive and pick off a freshly healed scab?..a recorded tape of a now dead man could not stand up in court as no opportunity to cross examine etc.........do not get me wrong,if there is clear and admissable evidence that anyone killed another person they should be tried...but without it I can only see damage and new splits to a country that at last was looking like it had laid the foundations to 'move on'.....