Young one's shooting well

eccles

Went up to my mates farm this evening to give his son some more shooting lessons.

He loves going out for a shot,dad not happy all the time :lol: If he is helping his dad with his farm stock and sees me coming its by dad i'm off with eccles. :lol:

See loads of rabbits let him shoot a few very safe one's. :yes:

We started off shooting along the side of a wood with good back stops ,he shot 4 rabbit missed a couple but all about the 100y mark.

Then we went back up to farm picked up the camera from car. Went to a field above farm and he shot 3 crackers between 100 + 140 yards mark missed 1.

Then went up to another field and he had 2 more again 100 + yards. Think he would shoot all day and night if i let him :lol::lol:

Couple of pics of 1 happy lad. :yes:

pic 1

post-40804-0-43279900-1398888947_thumb.jpg

pic 2 no pic of first lot left on field for fox.

post-40804-0-95060500-1398889020_thumb.jpg

Great age to start, i would have given anything to got behind a proper rifle at that age. The nearest i got to firearms was the well battered Shooters Bible, which i treasured. Teach the lad well. :good:

Cheers Bud :good: he's coming on well with his shooting. :good: atvb Terry

100-140yds :good: You got the regal then Terry :lol::lol: Seriously, good of you to take him out with you :yes: Its good to see the enthusiasm of youth in our sport and away from blooming computer stuff and ipads :yes:

:lol: Marc He's a great lad, like having him out with me :yes: He like going out foxing too and quite good on the lamp. :good: atvb Terry

Great pictures Terry, and nice to see the youngster interested in shooting. I hope he continues it for many years to come. :good:

Cheers Steve :good: you been to his farm its the 1 with all the rabbits in paddock by the farm. :good: atvb Terry

Future of our sport. I always think back to the bloke that I badgered into taking me out when I was that age. I realise now how lucky I was to have someone teach me how to go on. Well done Eccles - that lad won't forget it!

Cheers Bud :good: atvb Terry

Fair play to you Terry, the lad looks chuffed to bits.

Cheers Car :good: yes he's always happy with a rifle :yes: atvb Terry

Nice going. Get them young lads started and hooked on shooting.

The figures on youngsters fishing are really bad compared to what they used to be.

Cheers Bud :good: yes enjoy taking the young one's out, there's no bad habits that they pick up when they've been on their own. :yes: Have taken quite a few lads out over the years shooting + fishing fly but once they start on the beer thats it finished no time for shooting . :lol::lol: atvb Terry

Well done Ter and Dyfan.

See you soon.

Cheers Mark :good: hope its not to soon :lol::lol::lol:

well done you .................i bet his old man is not a happy bunny when he see's you coming !

Cheers Bud :good: his dads ok with it :yes: atb Terry

well done you .................i bet his old man is not a happy bunny when he see's you coming !

Smile says it all :yes::good:

Cheers Bud :good:

Well done Terry , great to see a young lad not obsessed with games.

Cheers PC :good: he's got no time for games his old man keeps him going on the farm. :lol: These farm lads drive anything been driving tractors etc since he was about 10.

Will be starting him on the shotgun soon ,but the little monkey loves the rifles to much. :lol: atb Terry