a1 Decoy

I've bought a couple of things from A1 Decoy recently. The service has been absolutely first class and arrived faster than a fast thing :good::good:

Professional business attitude A1 Decoy, well done :good::good:

Ditto to that..I bought 3 belly plates, that you fix to the full bodied foam wing decoy, so I can use them on my flapper, I ordered yesterday lunchtime, and they turned up today. Brilliant!!

Must be just me then. I bought one of the rotorys of them,one used about four times and the grub screws that hold the motor to the casing have stripped their thread.They want 4 quid for four screws,ye right

Must be just me then. I bought one of the rotorys of them,one used about four times and the grub screws that hold the motor to the casing have stripped their thread.They want 4 quid for four screws,ye right

Hello,

Which magnet do you have there? 90% of our magnets have 3 bolts that support the motor rather than any grub screws and if there was an issue with thread of a non moving part like that we would certainly replace them rather than try to charge you for them. Let us know how you contacted us also as if someone has given you duff info then they will be reprimanded (only joking!)

Kind regards

Why would i need to contact you its only a timer, just put it down to a lesson learnt, ,if it where something expensive i'd be contacting you.I have since found a supplier who gives me discount with free postage.Fullmarks shooting supplies.

I'm sure it did. Never seem to contact us though do you... NO not with that attitude I wouldnt want to speak with you personally.

Edited by Davyo

I'm sure it did. Never seem to contact us though do you...

Thanks every for all the other good reports! :good:

Oscar

I've bought you proflap, and the machine that makes it flap..it's ingenius! so simple yet it works a treat, do you make any for other decoys?

Andy

Personally i rate A1 service, a bit more expensive that others but service has been great on the phone, delivery has been very quick and all products have been top quality too. Turbo Flapper works a treat!

I've bought you proflap, and the machine that makes it flap..it's ingenius! so simple yet it works a treat, do you make any for other decoys?

Andy

Andy

Indeed it is :) . We don't have it for any other decoys yet, but keep your eyes peeled!

Personally i rate A1 service, a bit more expensive that others but service has been great on the phone, delivery has been very quick and all products have been top quality too. Turbo Flapper works a treat!

Glad your happy with the products and service, thanks for the feedback.

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...

Being new and only just acquiring my first permission, I put my first order and lost my pigeon shooting virginity to A1.......Excellent service, within 24 hours of ordering, two large boxes arrived with 12 decoys, gun stand, 5m cammo net and 4 poles and pole bag bucket swivel seat and large kit bag....Hell, they even threw in what I think is a small carry canvas kit bag as a freebie.....Would highly recommend and I will definitely be using again.

For those with a few issues, let them know, I'm sure they are professional enough to address your concerns!!

Keep up the good work A1!

ATB

Being new and only just acquiring my first permission, I put my first order and lost my pigeon shooting virginity to A1.......Excellent service, within 24 hours of ordering, two large boxes arrived with 12 decoys, gun stand, 5m cammo net and 4 poles and pole bag bucket swivel seat and large kit bag....Hell, they even threw in what I think is a small carry canvas kit bag as a freebie.....Would highly recommend and I will definitely be using again.

For those with a few issues, let them know, I'm sure they are professional enough to address your concerns!!

Keep up the good work A1!

ATB

Thank you for the praise. Glad you are happy with the service and goods.

My box turned up Oscar and the chap was v happy

TEH

Good to hear! Let me know if he gets the fox :) .

Thanks

Oscar

I got their starter kit recently (x2, one for me and one for my shooting partner) and both turned up quickly and were very useful on my first trip shooting pigeons. The full bodied plastic decoys came with a spike to mount them on, or little plastic feet!

I'd certainly use them again.

Ta

J

Edited by Zechk

I have had a few problems with faulty parts etc, but I have to say A1 decoys have been great. After an email to them they have replaced faulty items very quickly. Your always going to get faulty items from time to time where ever you buy them from. Its how well your supplier deals with you that realy counts. Way to go A1, keep up good customer satisfaction and you will go a long long way.