Sign in to follow this  
missymissybangbang

chris green decoys

Well as he says he's only just got the site up and running with the dvd on it I expect the decoy information will be on it when he does it.

Ben

I contacted Chris via e-mail last year and asked about his decoys (I saw them in the video too). He gave me a price for delivery, which I can't actually remember now but I thought it was too expensive for me.

Chris replied that I'd probably be better off catching him at a show as he sells decoys when he does his displays. I think he's doing the Kent show in March this year which I may go along to.

It wont hurt to drop him a mail to find out his prices.

In fact I saved the mail:--

Dear Matt

Thank you very for your kind comments.

I do sell my own decoys by mail order. However the Pigeon Floater decoy, is

extremely difficult to send by post. The floater rod is too long to send by

Royal Mail and therefore I have to arrrange a courier delivery. This in my

opinion makes the decoy very expensive £35 + £18 p&p. I tend to only sell them

therefore at shows.

However if you wish to discuss any of my products I'd be more than happy to

speak to you about them on the phone.

I will be away in Scotland unti the 23rd November, so any time after this would

be good.

Hope this is of help.

Kind regards

Chris Green

>Hello,

> I really enjoyed watching your DVD. One thing that really caught my

>eye was the bouncers and decoys you used. The way they moved in the breeze

>was fantastic. I think it was on the laid over barley part. Can I ask, do

>you sell these bits of kit? I'm just starting out pigeon shooting and have

>been mostly unimpressed with the bouncers and decoys I've seen so far but

>yours looked the business.

>

>Thanks for your help either way.

>

>P.S. looking forward to Part 2.

>

>Matt

what is the dvd called... all the reveiws make it out to be the part. :rolleyes:

the dvd is called"pigeon shooting",the whole story;volume one with chris green.It is advertised in most shooting mags Ithink,but definately in sporting gun.Also the basc was involved so you may be able to get some information from them ,but buying it should be straight forward :good:

Bought a couple of his excellent decoys at the weekend at the Northern Ireland basc game fair.

He gave an excellent and informative demonstration on decoying. I believe he will be attending all basc gamefairs this year.

Bought a couple of his excellent decoys at the weekend at the Northern Ireland basc game fair.

He gave an excellent and informative demonstration on decoying. I believe he will be attending all basc gamefairs this year.

His demonstration was excellent and he was very pleasent to speak to. Bought a couple of his dvd's :good:

Sounds like a decent video any one got one for sale?:lol:?:lol:? :lol:

I bought it at the weekend. If you want a lend off it pm me your address :good:

His demonstration was excellent and he was very plesent to speak to. Bought a couple of his dvd's :unsure:

Sounds like a decent video any one got one for sale?:lol:?:lol:? :lol:

I bought it at the weekend. If you want a lend off it pm me your address :good:

Thanks Dazza for the offer but i bought one couple of weeks ago looking forwards to part 2 anyone know if thats out yet got the impression from the first that it was ???:oops::lol:

Chris was at the BASC gamefair in Stirling, i have purchased his DVD, and it is very good. The second part should be available in July he told me. Nice to see a guy shooting pigeons without all the gadgets, his decoys look very good :good: