fiocchi fblu

blackthorn

I went to my local shop Friday to buy some F Blacks and they have very little in the way of Fiocchis at present as had to send loads back with mis fire issues!

Leaving stuff in the barrels was mentioned.

last lot of F BLU's from there that I bought (2000) no problems at all.

Edited by Dibs

I've had a few failures, even had my gun serviced and the fire pins altered to get better strikes in case it was my gun at fault, never a problem with other makes, still had miss fires with the F-Blacks.

Nice cartridges just to frustrating when you get click nothing in a competition.

Figgy

I stopped using FBlacks for the same reason, more misfire's with them than any other cartridge i've used...ever !!!

I replaced the pins in my Browning which did help but I also think the primers varied from batch to batch.

They are good carts when they go bang and I shot one of my highest scores at registered sporting with them, but the level of doubt whilst you're trying to put a score together is something you just don't need.

I know people who shoot FBlack through Beretta and they seem to go off without problem.

Azzurri.

What gun is it? Replacing FPs on a Browning/Miroku is a minor job which some people do as matter of course every 10-12K rounds.

It's a Lincoln no2 it's an old gun that never seen a lot of use, it fit like a glove and I can shoot it we'll

Never had this problem until I started using fiocchi fblu a couple of weeks ago, all the other carts went bang

I stopped using FBlacks for the same reason, more misfire's with them than any other cartridge i've used...ever !!!

I replaced the pins in my Browning which did help but I also think the primers varied from batch to batch.

They are good carts when they go bang and I shot one of my highest scores at registered sporting with them, but the level of doubt whilst you're trying to put a score together is something you just don't need.

I know people who shoot FBlack through Beretta and they seem to go off without problem.

Azzurri.

They've fired without problem in my Miroku and my and my wife's Perazzis too. We've used just over six thousand FBlack 24gm since last October.

They've fired without problem in my Miroku and my and my wife's Perazzis too. We've used just over six thousand FBlack 24gm since last October.

Possible different primer in the 24gm perhaps ?

I never had a misfire with Golden Trap 28gm but they're just a bit dear for me, great shell though !!

• 2 weeks later...

I get occasional misfires with Hard primers on Fiocchi Top one 28gm...Shot through a Beretta White Onyx 12gauge...Usually one misfire in 100 carts or so....Looks like a light strike by the firing pin....My gunsmith pal puts it down to the odd hard primer....Not a great problem, but it spoils the flow, if you know what I mean.

I've shot thousands of FBlu through my Guerini and not had one misfire. I know people have had problems with Mirokus but the pins replaced usually sorts it.

I prefer the FBlu to the FBlack but no science behind that. Good shell at a good price.

Edited by Ocean

any one getting any problems with hard primers, three misfires today two the other week, put the f black in and no problems was starting to think I had a problem with the bottom pin

PM me if you want some Rio at £155 a thou or gamebore CS at £165 for some reliable shells