Shot whilst fishing.

Eastern Europeans are something of a problem in the uk where angling is concerned. UK course anglers put fish back and generally buy tickets/licences, Eastern Europeans on the whole tend not to do either.

Had quite a few run in's with the EE when out fishing and walking....they just dont understand the rules.... :innocent:

As i tend to agree with the above, let's not put everyone in the same pot.... :whistling:

It is a shame people can't enjoy there sport without the risk of this but I do sort of agree with this in a certain way being a 'hate' thread, straight away branding them as polish, in this case there both Latvian names, the poles do seemed to get the blame for everything these days.... People

Just presume anyone Eastern European is polish?

My ex wife blames my Polish missus for the break up of our marriage.......

My ex wife blames my Polish missus for the break up of our marriage.......

My ex wife blames our breakup on my current (English) missus.

We never even met until after I threw the trollope out. Figure that one out.

Edited by 39TDS

There is a language barrier between me and my wife.

I say "your hair looks nice tonight dear"

she hears "your hairstyle makes you look like an old tart"

she says "get off your backside you lazy fat ***"

I hear "hello darling, would you like me to make you a cup of tea after a hard days work"

Aaaahhhh..... such peace in the world......

Eastern Europeans are something of a problem in the uk where angling is concerned. UK course anglers put fish back and generally buy tickets/licences, Eastern Europeans on the whole tend not to do either.

I`m an Eastern European (not Polish) who always buys tickets, got rod licence and put fish back when I should... Becoming like the locals maybe? :)

Edited by londonercsecse

I have a pond/lake whatever you want to call it of my own. Some nice fish in there, I guess the biggest are the grass carp that are probably 10lbs a piece.

Apart from my son and his mates the only people I have allowed to fish it have been Eastern Europeans. :)

Good for you, perhaps you might want to enlighten others as to the need to do so?

I`m an Eastern European (not Polish) who always buys tickets, got rod licence and put fish back when I should... Becoming like the locals maybe? :)

Had quite a few run in's with the EE when out fishing and walking....they just dont understand the rules.... :innocent:

They get away with ignorance as a defence because this miserably weak country lets them. Do not enter another country UNLESS you understand the rules. Try going to Saudi Arabia or China or Pakistan or pretty much anywhere but Britain and breaking their laws. You won't get away with "sorry me no understand". You'll get your neck stretched or the hide flayed off your back. An excellent policy with **** takers.