Pellets

mahmood

Stating the caliber would help. Wasps are appalling in quality these days. Just because someone-else gets good results in a s200 with one pellet does not mean everyone will. Best bet is to buy a pellpax and spend a day on the range punching groups in paper to find a good match to your barrel

:< :< :< Hi Squirrel with reference to the grouping with your wasps . I said in a prievious post that I was informed that the machines that produced the wasp pellets have moved.

They have been transported up north, the result has been , that with the precision that has been achieved by ELEY in the past has yet to be reproduced. Engineers amongst you may understand that that they need to bed themselves in. That is why ELEY produced such good pellets for so long.

Lets hope they will do so again soon..

:yp:

i have found over the years that most rifles tend to have there own prefrances in pellets my friend & my brother both own HW80's both rifles when zeroed using the same pellet showed differing preformances my brother found that his rifle shoots outstandingly on crossman premiers & my m8s rifle shoots better with bisley magnums go figure i think that some shops offer a pellet testing pack which saves you having to pay loads getting diferent tins of pellets i think it costs about £12 for 10 diferent brands.