football managers

toontastic

Thing is

FCB won't sack him because any manager that comes in will want a transfer kitty

He runs it as a business not a club, as long as they stay in the Premiership he is happy,

He does't want european football because he will have to expand the squad

We havn't actually bought a player for over 18 months, yet we continue to sell

As to who to replace him........David Moyes would do for me....used to running a club on a small budget, (over whelmed at Man U)

Ashley has got to be given some credit due to the fact he cleared the clubs debts with an interest free loan from his own pocket, we are probably the most financially sound club in the League

Still a shame to see the way we are playing though :no:

:shaun:

Its a great shame to see the gradual decline of Newcastle United....I have visited with the Hammers several times over the years and the atmosphere generated by the toon fans is unlike any other football venue I've been to.

The fans deserve better than Pardew...we saw at UP that he is not Premiership Manager material.

As the other Hammer... I'd keep Fat Sam. Sure he doesn't play champagne football, but we've only got a brown ale squad. If you want to play in the good old fashioned West Ham way, or the new Liverpool way, or some other sexy way, then the two barrowboys have to buy players of that calibre first. In the real world, we stayed up, beat the Spuds every which way, and not all of the football was actually route one stuff. Keep Sam and let him continue to build the squad I say. If we get to the Olympic stadium and the finances improve then think about it again.

Edited by Longchalk