HW100 Laminated stock?

Sloter

Guys,

I’ve been reading up about HW100’s and really do fancy one. But I’ve seen somewhere that they are bringing out a laminate stock model, anyone know what that is?

Also I’m unsure what model to go for thinking of the HW100KT (Thumbhole Carbine) but just wondering if anyone has any experience of the HW100 and if so which model did you go for and why?

Thanks

I went for the HW100T after having a play with the above posters gun. Very pleased with it - super accurate, lovely trigger and stock. The only reason I went for the longer length model is it has a bigger air cylinder by about 30%. Don't find the weight a problem though some I know criticise it for being heavy. Very well built. You will not be disappointed I'm sure.

I own an Air Arms s410 carbine and have shot a HW 100KT and can say that the weihrauch seemed a heavier/bigger gun but it shot smoothly and I quite liked the side lever cocking action although you do have to make sure it is pushed back flat after cocking or it wont fire. When i bought my AA s410 I really wanted a hw100 but am not dissapointed with what i bought. I have heard about the laminated version but have yet to see one.

I went for the HW100T after having a play with the above posters gun. Very pleased with it - super accurate, lovely trigger and stock. The only reason I went for the longer length model is it has a bigger air cylinder by about 30%. Don't find the weight a problem though some I know criticise it for being heavy. Very well built. You will not be disappointed I'm sure.

+1 same ... same. Very pleased with mine.

• 1 month later...