If you could ask god to change one thing

fielddweller

I was chatting with my pal at work this afternoon about changing one thing in life,and we came up with loads.Nothing too serious as third world or health issues more selfish ones.

Any how after an hours drive home in the heat,and I am on a diet I chose my one.

That god should have made BEER negative calories,go to work bacon sarnie and call in the pub on the way home to burn it off.

Tab

Fielddweller

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone once asked me,

"If you could have one thing would you have your wife back" ?

It took me about 2 seconds to think about it, I said no, I'd rather have my cat back :D

RIP Mr Ginger T Cat 1985 - 2000 :(

Sadly missed and an expert in the Geordie art of doing "Buggerall"

Wot is canine infinity spray?

I believe he means so your 'man's best friend' actually outlives you, as opposed to what usually happens.

I would like it if God could make some of the nicest things in life that are bad for you such as drinking and eating fine rich food, good for you, a bit like the OPs post about 'negative calories.'

Oh yeah and world peace, no hunger, war etc. But the food thing first.

Unlimited money in my pocket

My mrs back currently

Get rid of my broken leg

As silly as it sounds tho without sounding like a sissy as long as my parents have good health I'd be happy.

Dad had a rafter land on his head 2years ago that brain damaged him so I'd be happy at that.

Edited by team tractor

I believe he means so your 'man's best friend' actually outlives you, as opposed to what usually happens.

t.

That is correct D, i cant afford another can. I got one from a foreign chap in the market a while back, not cheap mind, i paid a monkey but it was worth it - hammered copper it was. You just spray the dog with it and it lives forever. Sadly i lost the can in a bizarre series of events and never got to use it. I went back to the market next week but he wasnt there.

That is correct D, i cant afford another can. I got one from a foreign chap in the market a while back, not cheap mind, i paid a monkey but it was worth it - hammered copper it was. You just spray the dog with it and it lives forever. Sadly i lost the can in a bizarre series of events and never got to use it. I went back to the market next week but he wasnt there.

Not quite the same thing, but there's a chap at my local car boot sells 'Wasp Resuscitator Spray'. If one day you find the wasp that's been buzzing round the front window is laying dead on the window sill, you just spray it with this stuff and 'Hey Presto!' it comes back to life. I know you need to wait for the dog to keel over first, but it might be worth a punt. You might need a couple of cans for a dog though.

Send me a one-er by Paypal and I'll get you a couple.

Oh, and the same bloke does 'Cat Invisibility Spray'. Don't like cats, but don't want to hurt them? Spray them with this and it makes them instantly invisible. I sprayed my neighbours with it, but it just legged it. I've not seen it since though so it must work...

I would ask him to take two inches from my waist and add two to my **** !

Is that all :rolleyes:

I would ask him for a can of canine infinity spray.

If it were god given it would have to be divinity spray

Not to get any older, cos at my age im having the best time of my life. :yahoo:

Amen to that

Ah, but which God? There are shed loads of them.

I'd ask him to convince the world there was no such thing as religion and that the bible was just a good read. And if we could backdate this just think how many wars, killings, suicide bombings, 9/11 etc etc would not have happened.

And, if I'm not pushing my luck, could we have honest politicians and police.

I would ask him to uninvent cyclists.

Doesn't have to be all of them, the normal considerate ones can stay. The militant "it is my right to ride on the wrong side of the road" ones deffo need to go.

Maybe God doesn't need to do anything, Darwin plays a bigger part.