Mighty Saints

Fisherman Mike

Just watched the greatest game of Premiership rugby ever.

The mighty Saints overcame great adversity to defeat the cheating, rule bending, mortal enemy leicester tigers ( with a small l) by 21 points to 20.

What a great joy to see the ungracious figure of Richard Cockeril disappear down the tunnel with his tail between his legs,

his foot in his gob and his head up his ****.

Oh when the Saints go marching in... Oh when the Saints go marching in...................

There was me showing solidarity with you on the football thread Fisherman Mike.... But I'm a Wasp, living in Northampton... So after last week I'm not too fond of anything Saintly.

Mind you seeing Leicester get beat always warms the heart... Filth they are, filth!

Edited by Longchalk

Just watched the greatest game of Premiership rugby ever.

The mighty Saints overcame great adversity to defeat the cheating, rule bending, mortal enemy leicester tigers ( with a small l) by 21 points to 20.

What a great joy to see the ungracious figure of Richard Cockeril disappear down the tunnel with his tail between his legs,

his foot in his gob and his head up his ****.

Oh when the Saints go marching in... Oh when the Saints go marching in...................

They were lucky but it was a good game