A1 - shooting ground - change of use?

garjo

Will be shame if that happens. It is a good ground to shoot at, at a decent price.

I have just shot there this morning - I think perhaps they are not getting the customers they need to make it viable? It sounded like they did not have too many booking in today, and certainly not as busy as I usually see it...

Edited by rich_morris

Will be shame if that happens. It is a good ground to shoot at, at a decent price.

I have just shot there this morning - I think perhaps they are not getting the customers they need to make it viable? It sounded like they did not have too many booking in today, and certainly not as busy as I usually see it...

I was there a couple of months ago, having a lesson with terry. Apparently it is something to do with noise complaints by a wealthy home owner, local to the ground.

You do not have to book at the A1 just turn up and shoot.

On the lessons/Coaching side we only book a maximum of 3 lessons so as not to interfere with Sunday only shooters.

As it happens I was there on Sunday and we were pretty busy, we have been busier, but as with all businesses we have ups and downs.

Keep coming to the A1 and you will ensure it will keep serving you, stop coming and it is obvious what could happen.

You do not have to book at the A1 just turn up and shoot.

On the lessons/Coaching side we only book a maximum of 3 lessons so as not to interfere with Sunday only shooters.

As it happens I was there on Sunday and we were pretty busy, we have been busier, but as with all businesses we have ups and downs.

Keep coming to the A1 and you will ensure it will keep serving you, stop coming and it is obvious what could happen.

But you do have to pay to get a card, which is what I meant, rather than book in.

Anyway, I will certainly keep turning up, as long as its open. Like I said above, it is a good shooting ground, and decent facilities... I always enjoy shooting there.

I recommend anybody who has not been there to give it a try...

Edited by rich_morris