Bourne lincs gun shop ???? anyone no where to go.?????

trapmasterspc

As Gordon says, Derek Lee is good, other than that you have Whittlesey Gun shop and Bradshaw's at Perio Mill near Fotheringay.

I wouldn't want to buy my cartridges from Whittlesey on a regular basis. Mr Shipman knows how to charge.

Edited by motty

I second this, Bill Elderkin is a great guy and as stated everyone is treated the same whether they are spending £10000 or £100.

I bought a £145 Viceroy side by side 12 bore from them, it was choked quite tight and i asked how much to open it. Billy replied with "nothing". Top shop in my opinion.

Nice selection not to far from bourne, elderkins are very well respected, new shop in sleaford is called range and country, they're currently moving next door to a bigger premises so must be doing something right and guns & tackle at whaplode are good for cartridges. A place that is closest to you is down langtoft fen, Steve Thompsons

If you are after guns, then Elderkins in Spalding. They treat you the same whether you spend £100 or £10,000

Yup Bill Elderkins in Spalding......my other half is a Spalding lass, knows Bill well and got her 20bore from him.