PW Catton Rifle Shoot

reggiegun

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A vain attempt to stop Dougy from shooting centre fire at the rimfire target.... It failed

Right that's it,

I'm getting legal advice from higher ground, that target had not been shot by centre fire rounds as your submitted evidence shows, I think if you have forensics look at that they will tell you they are actually 22lr indentations,that is purely circumstantial evidence you have there.

So unless you can submit more evidence that shows me actually shooting the rf targets (must be in full 1080 hd) I think you should look else were.

;-)

A vain attempt to stop Dougy from shooting centre fire at the rimfire target.... It failed

Right that's it,

I'm getting legal advice from higher ground, that target had not been shot by centre fire rounds as your submitted evidence shows, I think if you have forensics look at that they will tell you they are actually 22lr indentations,that is purely circumstantial evidence you have there.

So unless you can submit more evidence that shows me actually shooting the rf targets (must be in full 1080 hd) I think you should look else were.

;-)

I've consulted my barrister and he say's you haven't got a leg to stand on. I said you were shooting at the rimfire targets, at no point in my comment did I mention that you managed to actually hit one. Also I have copyrighted venison and apricot burgers so if you make any more for public consumption you will have to pay me royalties. Stu. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted to have missed it again - I promised myself I'd be there after missing it last year but, after looking forward to it for a year - I didn't notice it was on!! (haven't been on here for a bit). :sad1: don't suppose there's any chance of a second this year?

Sparkie - I'll just get my tin hat... "INCOMING" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops::no::/:ninja::ninja::ninja: