pcp seals?

mattywall

Guest rimotu66

Lol I paid by a too do my seals £70 plus postage which was £40. I'm tempted too go back too spring guns. Mines a bra ultra single shot

I would love to see pics of your BRA rifle :lol:

Seals drying out! ? that's a first for me to here. i service allot of rifles mainly logun s16s. the only thing i can think of regarding the seals they are a cheap brand i use VETON its a hard wearing seal and never had any problems with them. i get the full set of seals for a logun for £12 plus p+p thinks its just under £14 in total. plus it depends as well weather or not they are using the right lubes on the right seals as-well. for eg the logun s16 uses molly grease and a none tacky black grease( i forgot what its called) and also a drop of oil in the slides. now there is the other thing with seals they like to be kept under pressure or they will shrink and once that happens time to replace them.

Seals drying out! ? that's a first for me to here. i service allot of rifles mainly logun s16s. the only thing i can think of regarding the seals they are a cheap brand i use VETON its a hard wearing seal and never had any problems with them. i get the full set of seals for a logun for £12 plus p+p thinks its just under £14 in total. plus it depends as well weather or not they are using the right lubes on the right seals as-well. for eg the logun s16 uses molly grease and a none tacky black grease( i forgot what its called) and also a drop of oil in the slides. now there is the other thing with seals they like to be kept under pressure or they will shrink and once that happens time to replace them.

so should I keep the air chamber loaded?