Who's Where this week end???

webber

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you've been hiding under a rock, I'm off to Sporting targets on Friday then the charity shoot on Saturday http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/276867-pw-charity-shoot-registration-and-discussion-thread/ still places available for the charity shoot :)

On Sunday Fauxdegla reg Esp after there hopefully to meet up with Beretta ( Brian Clegg) at the Boddelwydden game fair http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/284611-boddelwydden-game-fair/?do=findComment&comment=2542359

Hi Will,

I will be reffing on Sunday up at Fauxdegla, so hopefully see you there :-)

Cheers

Rich

We shot at Prestwood near Flackwood Heath this morning.

First time for me there, some good targets and lovely weather.

Managed 87/100 which is my highest ever, used Churchills new 'Hellfire' clay load which are very fast, low recoil, and throw very good patterns. They are loaded by Gamebore, not cheap by any means but if I keep shooting scores like that then it will be worth it.

Bywell for me - The Dougal Memorial Trophy on Saturday & the English Open on Sunday both DTL - can't wait :) :)

Might be popping up for a look on the saturday,

Will you be wearing a red rose and carrying a copy of the times? ;)

I will be at Widdrington Gun Club on Wed night (not shooting) and again on Sunday for 50 Sporting (Shooting)

:shaun:

I'm looking forward to this sheds full but I havn't a clue who I will be shooting with. How did you find out? from Auntie.

Classic on Saturday for me which I am very much looking forward too, not only for the quality of the shoot but I am also on the same squad as George Digweed so I will get to see how it should be done.