which small 4x4

colin lad

well time has come to say good by to my much love vitara xl7 its being traded in for a honda crv not wanting to take the honda off road as much i am looking for a little cheep to run 4x4 have narrowed it down to either a jimny or terios

any ideas chaps

colin

never had either colin,but being a Suzuki convert,id go with the jimny,why not a smaller GV,ive just bought my second one...........DAZ

though i love my vitara i am after a cheaper to run 4x4 hence the 2 mentioned as the vitara's have £260 road tax and the crv's tax is up there so 2 high end tax's is too much,

i shall be selling my sv650 and the wife's 56 plate ka to fund it so should have about £2.5k

colin

Got a nice vitara very low miles and great condition for sale

Got any details of this my mates looking for one

though i love my vitara i am after a cheaper to run 4x4 hence the 2 mentioned as the vitara's have £260 road tax and the crv's tax is up there so 2 high end tax's is too much,

i shall be selling my sv650 and the wife's 56 plate ka to fund it so should have about £2.5k

colin

How old is the SV mate been toying with on for ages

Think its going to have be Jimny mate. There cheap to.run and tax etc.

Done some research on terios and feedback isnt great. They rot, are tiny inside. And are a bit of a toy 4x4. Fella at work 20+ yrs in trade has dealt with few when he was trade.

• 2 weeks later...