best fac pellet

fxcyclone

As with sub 12, whichever suits the gun best; there's no perfect one size fits all pellet option. FAC guns can take the heavier pellets very well, so Bisley Magnums, JSAB Jumbo Exact Heavies, or the H&N range of heavier ones would be good options, but only if they group well! What cal. is the gun?

As Chris said above, give a few a try. The Air Arms heavy 18grns are particularly good in mine at 27 ftlbs, as are Bis mags. But I tend to use the Bis mags on the 38 ftlb setting and the AA heavy on the low, for the same trajectory :yes: The AA's are softer, so they deform well. I find the 18grns are a little unstable at the higher MV.

Hi Brian (happy shooter)

Hope you are well. The FEO came yesterday and approved my request for .22 FAC air. Are you still willing to sell your air ranger? If not, can you keep your ears open for a gun for me. Would really like to buy it if possible.

Take care, Crash

I tried sending you a message but your inbox is full or something.

This would depend on the power of the rifle. For example your FAC rifle may only be pushing 18ftpds or is it nearer the power of a Benjamin Rouge 357 (of which I would love to own) and uses pellets over the 100 grain mark but kills sheep and wild boars.