31st May Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot – Schedule

Teal

2014-PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall_zps51d537f7SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY 2014-PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall_zps51d537f7

Just a couple of days left before the FIFTH annual PW NvS Charity Shoot on 31st May @ Sporting Targets (Knotting Lane, Riseley, Bedfordshire, MK44 1BX).

Here are some late notes to give you an idea for the format of the day.

8.30-9.00AM - official meet time @ Sporting Targets - chat and meet-up with fellow members, see Pool Shoot details below, bacon sarnies (croissant for vegetarians) and tea/coffee will be available from 9.00 onwards. Tess at Sporting Targets has kindly agreed to open the gate to the ground at 8.00AM for any early birds or those coming from further afield.

10AM - Shoot start-time - you must be here by this time, as we will squad up at the front of the lodge, after a brief safety talk and photograph, we will then move out to stands sharply.

After shooting (say 12PM) return to club-house, inspect the raffle prizes, buy raffle tickets. After the scores have been independently tallied- there will be a short prize giving, and then the raffle starts.

Pool Shoot

There will be a Pool Shoot available before the shoot start, it will be located near the clubhouse. This is on a “pay as you go” basis, and will be £5 – so if you wish to shoot it, be sure to bring extra cash. There will be a prize-pot which I think is £1 from each entry for the winner.

NvS Shoot Format

We will be shooting 12 stands of Sporting Targets, but due to a flurry of late sign-ups we have an incredible 14 squads. This means we will incorporate the “Pool Shoot” as an additional stand. It will not be counted on the North v South competition, and there is no compulsion to shoot it, but everyone is welcome to have a go (£5 a pop), and it will keep things flowing.

Prizes

The North/South Cup (and boasting rights for the year) to the winning Captain

The PW High Gun Silver Salver

The PW Ladies High Gun Silver Salver

The BASC PW Charity Cup - by the highest scoring BASC member (please bring your cards) who is not a competition/CPSA shooter

Least high score award - special trophy

Top squad - round of applause

Other bits and pieces

As some have discovered the Squad Lists are now released, please check which squad name and number you are in: http://pwcharityshoot.co.uk/squads.html

Raffle Prize list is here: http://pwcharityshoot.co.uk/raffle.html tickets are £1 each, and be sure to bring plenty of cash in additional to any pool shoot entries, as we have some great prizes this year, and all raffle ticket money goes directly to Orchid Cancer.

Can I nominate squad 12 for highest squad score

I know Bagsy and Evil Elvis can shoot

and I know Shineyteef and Bunnykiller can shoot

Ryan gun can shoot

Wild card is Codeye.....

:shaun:

its in the name im as blind as a bat in one eye I cant hit a barn door with a banjo unless its got feathers on

Just bumping this up in case anyone hasn't seen it. Remember to bring money for raffle tickets and if you fancy a crack at the pool shoot it is £5 a pop and will be 10 targets the winner takes the pot. Be sure to bring extra cartridges too as it is seperate from the 100 bird sporting competition.

Safe driving and see you at the ground tomorrow!

A brilliant run day. Once all the trap malfunctions had ironed themselves out.

Bit tired after my long drive home thou ;-)

Long drive :lol: :lol: :lol: Great day, good company & craic :good: & most importantly - all for a good cause :good:

Well done all involved :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: