passed

WinchesterDave

Infantry is 10:30 and this would be a poor time for an infantry soldier, im 48 this year and can still get well under 10; 30, well done on joining the reserves, BB

My wife's a nurse and still it's 10:30. No self respecting infantryman would come in over 10:30.

Para reg are infantry and don't let them tell you otherwise. All they do is an air assault role if they were so good at it why did 1 Royal Welsh conduct the largest aviation assault since DDay????

Enjoy the Reservers and make the most of some of the unique opportunities.

You army lot are slow, when I was in raf reg anything over 9.30 wasn't good enough!

I looked at joining ta when I came out but armoured wasn't available... Now my work wouldn't support it. Hope you enjoy yourself, I absolutely loved soldiering

Edited by southeastpete

U army lot are slow, when I was in raf reg anything over 9.30 wasn't good enough!

I looked at joining ta when I came out but armoured wasn't available... Now my work wouldn't support it. Hope you enjoy yourself, I absolutely loved soldiering

RAF reg don't do soldiering they gaurd the NAAFI.

Sorry couldn't resist

My wife's a nurse and still it's 10:30. No self respecting infantryman would come in over 10:30.

Para reg arethe best infantry and don't let them tell you otherwise. All they do is an air assault role if they were so good at it why did 1 Royal Welsh conduct the largest aviation assault since DDay? ???

edited for you............ all they do hahahaha

Para reg are infantry and don't let them tell you otherwise. All they do is an air assault role if they were so good at it why did 1 Royal Welsh conduct the largest aviation assault since DDay????

+1 for the infantry

when I served with the 3rd batt light infantry in the 80s ,we were invited to do there assault course against the paras ,we was walked round it to see the course and yes we won they were gutted , they get a lot of praise for the Falklands you never here about the other battalions who fought besides them ,they were in the right place at the right time