PW Charity Shoot - STEWARDS ENQUIRY RESULT

Teal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to put a few more faces to names,shootgun after talking to you please don't alter the way you spell on here as that's just how you sound talking :lol::good:

It's easier to corect the spelling on here than the accent whilst talking, i'll make every effort though... Was nice talking to you and at least you didn't said you need subtitles, unlike another member on here.... :whistling:

Edited by shootgun

And we had our very own leprechaun MASCOT!!!!!!

that's great guys thanks for that ,I have the ears the dance and most of all been irish I think I can call myself a ieprechaun what a great time I had must say thanks to all in my squad accept one no just joking and thanks to all the guys from friday night you all really made it a good weekend for me once again thanks guys,O and not forgetting one lady thanks to marks Mrs she really was a top lass cheers vince

You obviously didn't meet my mate Vince

thanks Paul was a cracking weekend mate hope we can catch up again I don't mind traveling if you ever want to meet up mate Edited by Ireland71

Twas a great crack to be sure,

especially when the waitress said my Irish accent sounded more real than Vinces lolHey little fella if you're in Kent you'll have to meet us at JJS some time

she sure did I was even fooled by it mate the more you drank the better it got mate,yes mate I am in tonbridge not far from jj,s

There is only one result that really matters, and that is the R Sigs shoot off between me and "Fill my Pannier".

3E416593_928E_4DD7_75D98A82B43AF8B0.jpg

Until next year Phillis.

I bow my head in shame, beaten by a spec op for the second year in a row. Great to catch up with you again buddy and great to meet some of the other pw members again.

Had a smashing day, really enjoyed myself, had a good bit of banter and got to get my gun out of the cabinet for the first time since the season ended. And most importantly we raised some money for a fantastic cause.

Haha well at least I thought we won for a couple of days, not going to tell the missis we didn't tho. Met some real cracking guys Ireland, old farrier, beardo, shoot and be safe paul123 and a few more but had one too many beers the Friday nite to remember other names. Scores aside it was all about meeting for a good cause raising money and making new friends well done to everyone who participated.

Edited by pigeon-hunter