• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Celebrity Shooters ?

Why, are they on General Licence now then :unsure: :lol:

Im sure there's some that should be.

My first post in the thread (#4) seems to have by-passed most folk; they're too busy talking about their dream bromance man...Frank Spencer's lad

That little fat Geordie bloke from auf wiedersein pet who now plays a tranny holiday rep in bennidorm.

yeah that's tim healey

ive actually had a couple of days on the pigeons with Brendan Healy,the big Geordie comedian.........

King Juan Carlos of Spain ....the antis love him at the moment.

He shares one of my permissions. Mucky lad he is, you always know when hes been in a hide. San miguel bottles and bits of chorizo everywhere. Last week i pulled him to one side and said 'look juan, ive been shooting this ground for ages and i dont want to lose it, stop leaving all your european rubbish all over my beautiful green and pleasant land'. He denied all knowledge (as usual) and went off and shot some wrens for a paella.

True story that.

Ex Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu...

For years, he was dubbed as "country's first hunter", a title he acquired after claiming many trophy animals including world record European brown bear.In total it is estimated that Ceauşescu received a total of 270 gold medals, 114 silver medals and 34 bronze medals according to CIC. Between 1955–1989 it is estimated that Ceaușescu's hunting parties shot over 4000 brown bears...

Many of other communist presidents like Todor Zhivkov (Bulgaria) , Leonid Brezhnev (USSR), Erich Honecker (East Germany), Nikita Khrushchev (USSR), Gaddafi (Libya) and in particular Josef Tito (Yugoslavia) hunted in Romania at Ceaușescu's invitation.

He shares one of my permissions. Mucky lad he is, you always know when hes been in a hide. San miguel bottles and bits of chorizo everywhere. Last week i pulled him to one side and said 'look juan, ive been shooting this ground for ages and i dont want to lose it, stop leaving all your european rubbish all over my beautiful green and pleasant land'. He denied all knowledge (as usual) and went off and shot some wrens for a paella.

True story that.

Chortle mate :lol: