Crow-tastic!

Wookie

On the way in to work this morning with a raging hangover I noticed a _huge_ number of crows in one of the fields near my house.

I am not sure that I could begin to count them, but there must have been at least a thousand there, if not more. Now, if that wasn't strange enough, I also noticed a large flock/group/herd of them flying over on of our fields the other day.

Just wondering if anyone else had seen that many crows in one place recently...

Wookie

Hiya Wookie :)

I regularly see 2-300 in a field near to where I live in Kent. Normally feeding before going into the nearby woods when it gets dark. I would love to shoot them but the owner won't have it!

By the way, the term for crows in numbers is a murder, or so I am informed.

Lurcherboy

I'm seriously considering trying to take their numbers down a bit, but my landlord won't let me at the moment.

However, since I watched Cook on the Wild Side last night, I believe I may be able to talk him round.

Besides, They make good confidence decoys for pigeons and _they_ make good eating!

As the old saying goes, one or two can't hurt.

Wookie

been fields full of them round my way? like thousand bomber raids when they move popped a few today crafty **** only way I seem to get em is to set up in some bushes no decoys etc, and wait, even went and bought a crow call but might as well have got a kazoo? for the use it is,

oh and the collective name for crows is a murder

cheers kdubya

Saw them again this morning (no hangover this time), same field, same place.

Unfortunately, right in he middle of it and no cover for miles around. I suppose I could always try and look like a tree, but I'm not sure that they'd fall for that.

Wookie