Lovely evening for Air rifle

turbo33

Great shooting Marc :yes: well done bud. :good:

Been out with Dyfan earlier had a pile of bunnies him shooting of course. :lol::lol:

Went to a relative of mine's farm not been there in years. Loads of bunnies on the mountain side but hard to see the little blighters.

He had 1 cracker up hill and across a good 80 Y with the ranger straight in the nut stone dead. :) shot all close 1s with the Regal left a lot on Dyfan's farm for fox bait. Kept these in pic for another baiting place tomorrow..

post-40804-0-79130200-1402525253_thumb.jpg

ha ha,,you make me sick with envy,,,wanted to go out myself but with no wind and a full moon I would of had no chance to get any bunnies as its very difficult to get near them on my closest perm unless there is wind about,

guess what,,ended up practising on targets out to 40yrds and have to say the wolverine b is nearly as deadly as my wolf,but still needs more time,

cracking bag mate and I must say I love the look of your stock,

my Airwolf is the cdt model but is only 4 years old in November and I,m still yet to find anything that is consistently as accurate as it, they truelly are a very accurate rifle that's for sure

atb Evo

Thanks Chaps.

Oi, Terry, that bottle on your Ranger looks huge :lol: Your going to have to get Dyfan interested in girls, he's getting way too good :lol: 80 yards :good: Beat him by 9 yards then last night, longest was 89yds. Just over the top first shot, second shot was good night Vienna :good:

Evo, you're going to have to go FAC, you'd love it :good:

Thanks Chaps.

Oi, Terry, that bottle on your Ranger looks huge :lol: Your going to have to get Dyfan interested in girls, he's getting way too good :lol: 80 yards :good: Beat him by 9 yards then last night, longest was 89yds. Just over the top first shot, second shot was good night Vienna :good:

:good: they are awesome Marc ,hear a lot saying they won't kill far out but we both know they do. :yes: That 1 he shot last night was facing us straight between the eyes and out the back. :yes: brill rifles :) atb Terry

:good: they are awesome Marc ,hear a lot saying they won't kill far out but we both know they do. :yes: That 1 he shot last night was facing us straight between the eyes and out the back. :yes: brill rifles :) atb Terry

True Terry. I know a lot of people say that any FAC air would have the same power, but its the accuracy that's so stunning :yes: Also, doing an experiment with that smaller bottle.....it's on the "low" setting, which is 23.5ftlbs with 18grn AA Heavies. Just shows, you don't need 50-60ftlbs :no: It will be interesting to see how many shots I get out of it. 84 so far and its still on 190 bar. Last test I did, it starts to slide at 165, I think, so on that basis, should be good for just over 100 per fill :good:

Good luck Matt, get back here with the pics later. :good:

Although don't expect too many replies as the Daystate envy kicks in and people can't bring themselves to say anything good :lol:

Well except for Daystate owners :lol::lol:

So that'll be me, Eccles, Bullet boy, Evo, Duckman and a couple of other decent blokes who don't have Daystates, but have better manners and not SMD :lol::lol:

Edited by turbo33

Thanks Chaps.

marc I,ve no need to go FAC with my daystates mate,,80yrds its a piece of cake bud even with a sub 12ftlb,

srspower is shooting crows to 60yrds and even 80yrds with a sub 12ftlb,,take a look at this

https://www.youtube....OHbJ4gdl3TWNDqg

tha guy should be shooting for the England HFT team,,80yrds with a sub 12ftlb,,bloody amazing,well done

atb Evo

marc I,ve no need to go FAC with my daystates mate,,80yrds its a piece of cake bud even with a sub 12ftlb,

srspower is shooting crows to 60yrds and even 80yrds with a sub 12ftlb,,take a look at this

tha guy should be shooting for the England HFT team,,80yrds with a sub 12ftlb,,bloody amazing,well done

atb Evo

Blimey, that's pretty shocking, I wonder how his mate feels being followed with a rifle pointing at him :no: 60 yards and 80 yard crows with a sub 12, not much of a chance of a clean kill, as he clearly demonstrated.........not good :no:

atb Evo

Would either of you care to put £50 that you can hit 7 from 10 1" kill zones at ranges from 60 to 80 yds with sub12 rifles ?

Would either of you care to put £50 that you can hit 7 from 10 1" kill zones at ranges from 60 to 80 yds with sub12 rifles ?

and can I ask why you are asking for a bet mr Catweazle,

I personally would not hit 7/10 1inch kill zone targets from 60 to 80yrds with a sub 12ftlb air rifle, reason being is I never practice at that distance because I do not shoot live quarry over 40 yrds,

please forgive me but what is it you are trying to say :hmm::hmm::hmm: I don't get what your getting at ??? , please explain

atb Evo

Mighty fine bag ...well done!

On the plus side, l learn more from reading what you lads have to say, regards air rifles ...envy is creeping ever near me .... lol .... cheers

peter have you sorted a rifle out yet mate? pm me,

I bet you could hit 7/10 1inch disks at 60-80yrds bud :whistling::whistling: :whistling:

atb Evo