Shotgun Barrel Replacements?

ProGunJohn

Hey guys, I've had this old side by side 12 gauge for a while and was wondering if I could have the barrels replaced? And also, would I be able to replace them with 3" chambered barrels? The gun is/was not originally 3" chambered. Or does the stock somehow have to be 3" chamber proof too?

Yeah exactly...I might just buy another shotgun. As it stands I have 4 shotguns (all 12 bore)

SxS

O/U

SINGLE BARREL

PUMP ACTION

Both the over under and pump are 3" but I love a good decent side by side, so will most likely just buy another, be bout £275, best I found so far

Would LOVE a SxS with single trigger and ejector

, be bout £275, best I found so far

Would LOVE a SxS with single trigger and ejector

Plenty about Spanish gun probably best bet for that budget AYA or gunmark there are some 3" about might have to a bit more for a steel proof one, keep an eye out for a SKB 200E also sold as BSA they are single (none selective) trigger ejector 2 3/4" chamber and are £3-500

Here you go http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/10174-Zabala-3-5-magnum-for-sale

Edited by HDAV

You could look at the Zabala range of sxs, anything from DTNE in 3in to a single trigger, ejector, multi choke, steel proof ete etc. I have one with single trigger and 3in and have no problems with it, it shoots 24 gram lead [clays] to heavy HV steel loads [goose].

Having tried to contact a Zabala agent/importer in the UK I am the opinion that there is no official agent at present. Trying to get parts for a Hubertus made by Zabala. Last known agent for these did not want to know saying they offered no spares or back up to guns they sold.

You could look at the Zabala range of sxs, anything from DTNE in 3in to a single trigger, ejector, multi choke, steel proof ete etc. I have one with single trigger and 3in and have no problems with it, it shoots 24 gram lead [clays] to heavy HV steel loads [goose].

Yeah I've heard those a couple times now so most likely I'll be looking for those :)